Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Best Handsanitizer Commericial.....Ever.

I'd seen this clip circulating the net on a couple of my favorite websites for about a week, but the description never did entice me to watch it. Well, it appeared on yet another one this morning, so I gave in and watched and I'm glad I did.


"down low"

I love watching how something so simple puts a smile on someones face. One of my favorite things to do is make other people smile, and watching these people grin over a high five made me happy and lifted my spirits. In larger cities, like the one in the clip, people are so detached from everyone around them. They move about their daily routine usually only interacting with the people that they have to. These people were obviously grumpy and tired and maybe on their way to work, which none of us enjoy, until Rob simply asks for a high five. Their faces light up, some are laughing, and their morning just became a little less mundane. I love it. High Five! Smile Dammit!

No comments:

Post a Comment