Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Seriously Needed Laughs

What's up people? Sorry I've been M.I.A. recently, but I've been dealing with some things. Anyways, I had surgery yesterday, and since I'll be out of work for awhile, I should be able to keep ya'll entertained. That being said, I needed some good laughs to pick me up and I ran across some this mornin'. I figured I'd help ya'll get your day started right too. If you don't know who Kevin Hart is, you are missing out. He's one of my favorite stand up comedians and you might recignize him from movies like Death At A Funeral and Soulplane. He recently released a new stand up special Seriously Funny, and it lives up to the name. Here are a few clips from it:





Say it with your chest! Good stuff. I hope ya'll enjoyed that as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment