Saturday, August 21, 2010

Saturday Night Jam!!!

I had a busy day yesterday, so I didn't have time to bring ya'll a Friday Night Jam. To make up for that, I'm giving ya'll a Saturday Night Jam, because it's my blog and that's how I roll. I finally got cleared to return to work, got my truck back in working order, had to mess with my dawgs, and went and saw The Expendables with my girl. It was a great action flick, but the story could've been told a lot better. Anyways, back to business, here's your Friday Night Jam on a Saturday Night. On Facebook the other day, a friend of mine had the lyrics to a song called Peaches, by The Presidents Of The United States Of America, as her status. For those of you unfamiliar with them, they were popular in the mid 90's. I was a big fan of theirs. Lump is the song that I first remember hearing by them and it is also the band's favorite single:



Pay attention kids, that's the good stuff! This song was also the target of Weird Al. His version Gump is great:



And that's all I have to say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment