Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday Night Jam!!! (Old School Edition)



It's Friday people, so here's your Friday Night Jam. Me and my buddy Bobby Love were talkin' Old School Jams today, and I figured I would bless ya'lls ears tonite with some classics. So enjoy the good stuff, cause I'm taking it back to slap bracelets and shell toe Adidas...


That was the jam that made me love rap music. Hearing rap over rock had me hooked.


The Beastie Boys, were Eminem back in the day. My stepdad hated rap, but he said I could play the Beastie Boys, atleast were white.


One hit wonder, but definitely a classic.




ah ha ha ha


And then I let the Alpine play, bumpin new shit by NWA


And,yes I wore my clothes backwards to school... once.


Jump up, Jump Up and Get Down!!


You damn sure can't touch those pants! Stop! Hammer Time!


Word to ya Mutha!!


I once got busy in a Burger King bathroom.

Aight ya'll, I hope ya'll enjoyed the memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment