Monday, March 9, 2009

How My Funeral Should Be

I consider myself to be a manly man. Meat and potatoes, no rabbit food... know what I mean? Therefore, I'm not a big fan of chick flicks, but seeing as how I really enjoy movies and women, I occasionally tolerate one and if it is decent, I'm not afraid to admit it. Well, one of those chick flicks that I happen to actually like is Elizabethtown. The entire movie is great, but my favorite scene is the funeral scene. I took a facebook/myspace survey today and the last question was what song do you want played at your funeral. My answer was Freebird. I want it to be just like the scene in this movie, without all the people in a panic.



That is hands down the greatest funeral scene ever. So, to my friends and family and any of my readers who give a shit, I wanna be cremated and I want Freebird played at my funeral. I'd prefer a live band, but only if they're good, because I don't want the solo to be cut short. I want it to be a celebration of my life. I'm sure you'll all be sad, but just be happy for me to be in a better place. And please drink some for me afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment