Sunday, March 1, 2009

Facebook Summarized

For all my Facebook users out there, you'll really get a kick out of this vid. Listen as some grey bloke drops knowledge on what Facebook is really all about. You'll find it to be a pretty accurate description. It's basically a dead on account of Myspace too.


"People I sometimes see"

Now don't play you don't know what the hell he's talking about. We all have Facebook or Myspace friends that we haven't seen in years or sometimes have never even met. It's even to the point that one of the first things I ask people is if they have a Myspace page. Unfortunately, our lives have become so busy, that it is often the best way to keep up with folks and it will often tell you a lot more about them than they will. So to all my social networking people out there, keep stalking me...


"thats the song you could be ripping off with geico"

Geico Money Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment