Sunday, November 14, 2010

Crazy Beautiful


No doubt exists that all women are crazy; it's only a question of degree. ~ W.C. Fields


Let's face it, all women have snakes in the head, but some snakes are more poisonous than others. The key is finding one that is more Angelina Jolie on the Hot/Crazy scale, instead of Lady Gaga. For those of you not familiar with this scale, here ya go:



Don't get it twisted, I'm not putting women down. Hell, I know I'm crazy. I need a woman who's a little wild and crazy, just at the appropriate time. For example, crazy usually equals amazing sex. We all have our issues, but some women abuse the privilege. I'm just ready to find that woman who is my kinda crazy:



I love ya ladies...





Update, Can't believe I left this one out, but thanks to one of my readers, here it is by request:

No comments:

Post a Comment