Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday Night Jam!!! (Gator Hater Edition!)



It's Friday night people and it's tomorrow is one of college football's best rivalries. The Dawgs and the gay-tards will clash down in Jacksonville for the "Worlds Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party". I'm a Dawg fan to the bone, but since 1990, my Dawgs have managed only 3 wins in this annual match up. However, UGA dominated the game in all the years prior to that. The Dawgs lead the series 47-39-2 and I see us adding another notch this year. Now here's Corey Smith performing Every Dawg:




And here's the Early Cuyler and his prodigy, The Original Gator Hater, "Hershal Walker Cuyler Them Dawgs Is Hell Don't They":



And last, but not least, here is the most famous play in the series, by a man from my hometown of Jesup, Lindsay Scott, along with The Legendary Larry Munson's most famous call:


I can't wait for 3:30 tomorrow. GOOOOO DAWGS!!! SIC EM!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!!!


 I'm ready for some endzone dancing!

No comments:

Post a Comment