Friday, February 4, 2011

The True Rebels

 

"Even though they might be the most hated family, well, they're probably the most free. They are the true rebels of the south."

First and foremost, this is why I love Facebook. A friend's post about this documentary intrigued me enough to research it some and suddenly my average boring day became awesome. The Wild And Wonderful Whites Of West Virginia is a documentary about the White family of Boone County, West Virginia. These hell raisin, white trash, hillbillies are the real life version of The Squidbillies. I have yet to see anymore than just a trailer for the film, so here it is, I'm sure you'll be as stunned, intrigued, and as eager for more as I am.



I'd say that qualifies as a must see.

Update: Here's a few more vids of the notorious White's.








No comments:

Post a Comment