Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Putting Reality In It's Place

I hate reality T.V.. I hate it with a passion. I have enough bullshit going on in my life. I don't need to follow someone else's life, and I hate hearing them whine about their problems or hear them fussing. One of the shows I hate the most is My Super Sweet 16. If you haven't seen this show, it's about kids turning 16 who are entirely too spoiled, by their entirely too rich parents. I can't stand a bratty, unappreciative child. What this show should do, is take poor kids and give them all these nice things for their birthdays. The kids on this show need a bullet to the head, to spare the rest of society from their egotistical ways. So, when I saw this clip of Charlie Brooker railing against the machine, I had to share it. Enjoy!



...and then I saw this. My Super Shitty 30 is sad, but a little more accurate.

1 comment: